CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Farm

On Monday we went with my cousin and two of her children to thanksgiving Point Farms. I had never taken Hayden there before. In the morning I told him we were going to see the animals. He said, "The zoo?" I told him no we were going to the farm and he could ride a pony. To which he responded, "Hayden ride the sheep?" We told him that when we go to the rodeo next year he will get to ride the sheep (Mutton Bustin').

It was fun to see the baby animals. We saw chicks, duckings, piglets, baby goats.






This man was cleaning out one of the stables and Hayden was watching. He walked over to Hayden and told him he could sit on the truck with him. He let him ride with him to the next stable. I think it was a toss up which he liked more, riding on the truck or the horse.


I love the sign on the fence. "Please Do Not Feed Your fingers to the Horses."

1 comments:

Erica said...

I absolutely adore the one of him turning the steering wheel. He looks so cute!