CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Cowboy Up

Last weekend we went to the Rodeo with my parents. They had the Kiddie Corral before the rodeo started. I had such a great time watching Hayden. He was definitely the cutest cowboy there.
Getting ready for stick horse barrel racing

Racing


Riding the bull


Roping the steer

Petting the pony


Wishing he could drive the tractor


Posing

Searching the straw for candy
Showing his loot
Watching the rodeo with Grandma and Papa



Checking out the herd

The End!

3 comments:

Michelle... said...

Fun - we are going to do that for sure next year. Where did you end up getting Hayden's hat?

Jodi said...

That looks like so much fun. We're talking about coming up for a visit this summer (I'll fill you in as me know more) and after reading your post I definitely want to go to a rodeo!
PS-Hayden is the cutest cowboy!

Sarah S said...

Great cowboy pictures!! I can't believe how big Parker is now too (I was catching up tonight on a few of the posts). Cute boys :)