CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Blog

I have a new blog. I have been wanting to type up my recipes for a long time. I decided to put them on a blog because I can access them from anywhere. So if anyone is intersted in checking it out the URL is http://www.whatscooking-jessica.blogspot.com There are not many things on it yet. I decided I would just post what I make for dinner each nightbecause that isn't as overwhelming as trying to do it all at once. Someday I might even take the time and make it all cutesy but for now it is just the nitty gritty. I told my friend to make one as well so I could get some of her recipes. Check hers out as well http://whatscookin-michelle.blogspot.com I'd love to see what the rest of you are cooking to so why not start one as well?

2 comments:

Erin said...

I feel like I make the same 10 things for dinners, so thanks for giving me new ideas!

Mike and Erika said...

There are some other neat cooking sites that I look at to get ideas also. They are: mysisterscafe.blogspot and mykitchencafe.blogspot. They have some really good recipes.