CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

He Crawls

Parker started crawling about four weeks ago. Not the army crawl. He would get on his hands and knees and lunge forward. These pictures were taken the beginning of June. He is way better now. He can get wherever he wants to go now.




He can even steal his brother's new airplanes.


3 comments:

Erin and Ryan said...

He changes so much each time I see pictures of him or see him in person. Do you see him morph right before your eyes? Like each morning you look at him like,"What? Who is this little boy?" haha. So cute! I wish I was able to see him more.

Erin said...

It is great to see them develop, but at the same time now the real fun begins...chasing all over the house!

Krazy Khania said...

Jess Parker is super cute!! I love him!!