CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Temple Square

I've mentioned before (last August) the wonderful I am a Child of God exhibit at the Church History Museum. After church two weeks ago we decided to go again. We invited Joe's parents and sister's family to go with us.
Hayden liked standing at this pulpit. I helped him "bear his testimony."
Thank goodness they had bottles to feed the babies. At home Hayden tries to feed his baby doll like mommy feeds Parker.
Joe told Hayden that the babies name was George. The rest of the night he kept asking where baby George went.
He loves to open the Children's Song Book and find "I Am a Child of God" and "I Love to See the Temple"

Holding the "rod" and walking on the "straight and narrow path"

Eating the fruit. It was funny to see that every piece of fruit had bite marks on it.



After the museum we enjoyed walking around beautiful Temple Square. It was a wonderful way to spend a Sunday Evening.

1 comments:

Michelle... said...

I love that display. James would spend the whole time at the "hospital" if I let him. Last time he carried his baby around the whole time. Is the pulpit new? I don't remember that. We should ride the train and take the boys up there again.