For the last two years Joe has been working on his MBA at the University of Utah. He worked full time and went to school at night. I hated having him gone all day and night but it could have been so much worse. He was so dilligent about studying on the bus and on his lunch break or late at night when I was in bed. He didn't let school take over family time. I am so proud of him for all his hard work and dedication.
Hayden was very proud of his daddy, too. He frequently said (and still does) "Hooray for Daddy! Graduation!"




3 comments:
Congratulations Young Family, you all did it!
Happy Graduation! I'm a little jealous we still have two more years before we get the freedom. That is fantastic you were able to maintain a balance of school, work, and family.
Congratulations!! That is such a great accomplishment.
Post a Comment