CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Snow



Don't you love the runny nose?

Yesterday we woke up to a few inches of snow. I was happy to put Hayden in his snow clothes and let him play for a little bit. Hayden has never played "in" the snow before. Last winter he was barely a year old and I never took him out to play in the snow. He did play "with" snow one time. I put some snow in a pie tin and put him in his highchair to play.

This year we had great snow over Christmas but since I had a five day old baby and was recovering from a c-section I never took him out. We haven't had enough snow since then to play. I have been feeling bad all winter that my two year old still hadn't played in the snow. But now he has. He had a good time.

1 comments:

Joe said...

I wish I were there! I feel bad that I never took him out back to make a snowman. Isn't that a father's job?