CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally



Parker is finally off oxygen. I am thrilled, to say the least. Hopefully he will continue to get better. I've been told his cough will last a month. I can handle that. Since I don't have to go into the hospital twice a day now I have just picked up an extra four hours a day. What shall I do with all that time?

Sleep!!!

10 comments:

Kami said...

yeah! I am glad he is starting to get better! Next time I visit Utah we will definately have to get together and meet. Thanks for your sweet comments!

Jodi said...

Sounds like better days are ahead; hallelujah! You've both been so brave; RSV is scary stuff.

mylittlegems said...

yeah! I'm so glad to hear he is home and off of oxegyn! What a relief!

Sarah S said...

Hooray!! I'm so glad Parker is home and off oxygen. Hayden looks so happy in that picture!

Mike and Erika said...

You are such great boys. Thanks for letting us watch them the other night. Parker is such a sweet baby and Hayden is so much fun!

tcwilson said...

Hi. This is Traci. I was so sad to hear about Parker. I am so glad he is home and doing well now. How are you holding up? Will you email me so I can invite you to my blog? My email is tcwilson17@hotmail.com. Thanks.

bb,tonya and cam... said...

hello neighbor! i linked to you from traci's blog! hope you don't mind!

Erin said...

Sleep is a beautiful thing. I hope you get to take that nap each day. And hopefully Parker's cough will go away before a month. That's no fun.

Brynnly and Alan said...

I'm so glad things are better with you guys! Hopefully we can get together for a Sunday lunch soon. :)

kenders said...

Glad he's getting better! :)