CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Countdown

5
4
3
2
1


Joe only has five more nights of class. I am so excited! I can't wait for him to come home every night. (Except now I have to start making dinner again.) Now if he could just find a new job everything would be perfect. If you know of any good jobs please let us know.

4 comments:

Brynnly and Alan said...

Is he graduating? What in? What kind of work does he do? That will be so nice to have him home!!! :)

Julie Baldwin said...

I think he should find a job down here in the Celestial Kingdom of Utah County. We know you love it down here and just think, we would be able to see you more often.

Michelle... said...

YEAH!! I think we need to make a trip to Walmart to get fabric and make an "I Spy" quilt. I love Sharla's.

mylittlegems said...

that is so exciting :) As far as jobs go- my husband knows lots about government jobs in just about any and everything and everywhere. Send me an email and when he is home I'll ask him to send some info.