CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Home

We just got home from the hospital. Parker is on oxygen and we will take him to the outpatient suction clinic for a few days as needed. I am so glad to be home.

5 comments:

Mike and Erika said...

I know this has been a hard week for you guys. I am so glad Parker so home and that Mom can sleep in her own bed. :)

Sarah M said...

I am so glad you guys are home. Hope he continues to do better!

Sarah Garner said...

Oh I'm so glad he's home. I too hope he continues to get better.. and soon!

Alisha said...

Glad to hear you are home! My little sister went through that for the 1st 5-6 years of her life in the winter. I Parker just has a one time thing:)

mylittlegems said...

I am glad to hear that he is home! I hope he can get off that oxegyn soon . Hang in there- it will get better ;)