Hayden and Papa like to sit in the floor and eat cookies.
If Hayden were able to tellyou who his most favorite person in the world is I have no doubt he would quickly say, "Papa." Hayedn loves Papa so much. Whenever we get close to Papa's house he starts waving his arms and excitedly says, "Papa, Papa."
My mom had been out of town for a week. When she got home I asked Hayden if he wanted to see Grandma. He said yes but as soon as he saw Papa he ran to him instead. He cries everytime we leave Papa and keeps saying his name. Whenever the phone rings or someone comes to the door Hayden says "A Papa." As soon as we get to work Hayden runs to Papa's desk. If Papa isn't there he starts to cry.
Some may say that Papa spoils Hayden, but I don't think so. I know that Papa loves Hayden just as much. In Papa's eyes Hayden can do no wrong. When Papa is around whatever Hayden wants, Hayden gets. We went to the store with Papa the other day and as soon as we walked in Hayden said, "a ball." Papa went straight to the toys and bought Hayden not one but four new balls.
Last week Papa sat down on the floor and Hayden sat down next to him. Papa crossed his legs so Hayden crossed his legs. He wants to be just like Papa.

Papa took Hayden to McDonalds for breakfast today.

5 comments:
What a great Papa, we love him too.
How fun for Hayden. James feels exactly the same way about his Grandpa Ed. I love seeing my dad as a grandpa and my son totally adoring him.
I just got your comment on my blog and would love to see you guys! My e-mail is maisiesmom at gmail.
Papas are the best. That's what Jack calls my dad too. There's just something special about a boy and his Grandpa, no matter what he's called.
PS-that Hayden sure is a handsome boy.
What a fun grandpa!
Now, see if you can get Hayden to watch Papa clean the house top to bottom and see what happens! You could be on to something!
Post a Comment