CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Joe





29 Reasons I Love Joe
1. He is happy
2. He is polite
3. He eats anything I make
4. He always does the dishes
5. He opens the doors for me like a gentleman
6. He buys me flowers
7. He enjoys spending time with my family
8. He has a strong testimony
9. He prays with me
10. He loves his family
11. He doesn't like video games
12. He takes me to the theatre and symphony and enjoys it
13. He is a wonderful daddy
14. He is patient with me
15. He is a return missionary
16. He married me for all eternity
17. He is very intelligent
18. He likes children
19. He is thoughtful
20. He works hard so I can stay home with Hayden
21. He takes me on vacation
22. He is working hard on his MBA so he can support his family better
23. He goes to all my doctor appointments with me
24. He is my shoulder to cry on
25. He helps me see the Lord's plan
26. He has given me wonderful children
27. He calls me daily to chat
28. He gets up with Hayden when he cries at night
29. He loves me

4 comments:

Jen said...

Cute cake! And a very sweet post.

Joe said...

Yay for me!!!!

Actually, Jessica exaggerated a few of those things, but I DO love her a lot and enjoy our little family very much. I had a blast on my birthday. I'm sure my wife'll post more about the weekend in St. George and stuff.

Sarah Garner said...

Sweet cake! Looks like our husbands were born within days of each other!

Happy birthday!

Michelle... said...

What a great list! He is a great guy.

Thanks Joe for letting us share your birthday on the drive to St. George. Not the funnest way to spend your birthday - but the weekend was great.