I will be hosting a jewelry party Friday, September 19, 2008 @ 7:00pm. It is a company called lia sophia. They have some really fun jewlery and great deals. I would love to have you came. Please feel free to bring a friend. Even if you don't want to purchase anything come visit and have some yummy treats.
Hope to see you.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Jewelry
Posted by Young Family at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It is fun to get a sneak peak at the catalog on line.
I had a Lia Sophia party about 2 years ago and got tons of stuff. I have had one necklace break- and supposedly they will replace it or refund. they have some fun stuff and it is really good quality- I think . Hope the party goes well. Do they have any specials right now- not that I should be asking- I have way more jewerly than I actually wear and no $..
Post a Comment