I have taken the plunge and have started potty training Hayden. He has done surprisingly well so far. (That does not mean we have not had our fair share of accidents on a daily basis).
I was planning on getting Hayden a tricycle for Easter. Last week we were taking about going potty and I said, "If you would just go potty on the toilet I would buy you the red bike." He immediately started asking to go potty on the toilet so he could have a red bike. So after a few days of him talking about his red bike I put him on the potty and to my surprise he went potty.
Yesterday my dad told Hayden if he cleaned the office he could have a dollar. Hayden cleaned up and got his dollar. When I asked what he was going to buy he told me he was going to buy a red bike at the store.
This morning I told him if he went potty before we went to work he could go buy his red bike. He was happy to comply. Which means that Hayden is now the proud owner of a Radio Flyer tricycle.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Potty Training
Posted by Young Family at 8:07 PM
Labels: Hayden, potty training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go!
So cute! Josh has those same jammies! Hayden is getting SOOO big.
Post a Comment