A few weeks ago Hayden got a fun t-ball set just like his friend James. He had such a good time playing ball at James' house that Mommy decided Hayden could have one at his house. Hayden is still learning how to make contact just with the ball and not the T. You will often hear him say, "Hit the ball, not the T." I wonder where he learned that phrase?
If you look in the background of the picture you will see Hayden's slide. I guess when you live in Utah and winter seems to last forever you have to bring the fun indoors.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Baseball
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Atta boy, Li'l Slugger. He actually hits the ball pretty well when he DOES make contact. I am well on my way to training him to be an all-star sportsmen in baseball, football, and basketball. And he likes soccer, too.
Hey Jessica! Your boys are so dang cute! I am going to add you to my blog list if that is ok? You and your family look great and I am so sorry to hear about Parker getting RSV! Agghh. Angela Morton
Nice stance! Keep up the good work.
That is awesome! Tanner plays baseball constantly inside! You'll be surprised how fast he will not need the T anymore.
Justin loves T-Ball as well except that he gets it confused with football. At some of his games you will find him trying to tackle the guy running to second base. Pretty funny! He looks darling in this picture!
Post a Comment