We had a great time at the Young's yesterday. While Joe and his dad were at Priesthood, the littles had an Easter Egg hunt. Hayden liked finding the eggs but when Eliza dropped one and he saw there was candy inside he wanted to open them all. As soon as he found his eggs he sat down and started munching. He LOVES jelly beans. He was a sticky mess.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Easter Activities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
So Fun! We're sad we missed it. What's with the little Canadian neices and nephew of mine? LOL. We're excited for the egg hunt on Saturday!
Aren't the holidays so much more fun with little ones? I'm surprised at how quickly they learn that candy is worth looking for!
I can't wait until Dawson is big enough to enjoy holidays more, it will make everything so much more fun--especially since I don't get to enjoy it with my students anymore.
So fun! Only you would be wearing gloves to color eggs. Ok, maybe not just you, but such a you thing.
Post a Comment