What is his name? Joseph Andrew Young
How long have we been married? 2 years
How long did we date? 7 1/2 months
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? Joe
Who said I love you first? Joe
Who is taller? Joe
Who sings better? Joe
Who is smarter? Joe
Whose temper is worse? My temper
Who pays the bills? I physically pay them but Joe earns the money
Who does the laundry? I do the laundry 90% of the time
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who drives when together? Usually Joe
Who is more stubborn? Me
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Joe
Who wears the pants in the family? Me
Who mows the lawn? Joe
Who kissed who first? Joe says that was me
Who asked who out first? Joe
Who proposed? Joe
What is my favorite thing about him? Joe loves me so much. He will do anything for me. He treats me so well.
I tag Debbie and Michelle
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Tag, You're It
Posted by Young Family at 6:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
WHAT?!? Why didn't you tag me?
I'd like to challenge Jessica's "Who is Smarter" answer. I can't read silently without moving my lips. That should tell you everything you need to know. Jessica is smarter than me.
Post a Comment