I have the sweetest husband in the world. He picked me up from the airport last night and had chocolates for me. At home he had set the table before he went to work and had dinner in the crock pot. There were two dozen roses and a card.
I am happy to be home with my wonderful Joey!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Home Sweet Home
Posted by Young Family at 6:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Sweet Joe. (this is Erin) And can I say a Holy cow, congratulations on your pregnancy! I just got onto your blog and saw the baby count down!!! WOW. Congratulation, here's to an easier pregnancy!
So sweet ! What a great hubby. I love it when they get how to be romantic down perfect :)
Um ... first, I'm glad you made it home. Second, I'm so confused -- are you with child? I mean, I just saw you on Tuesday and such words were not uttered, but maybe I missed something. (I was a little emotional and happy and distracted so I'm sorry if I missed it.)
Congrats!
P.S.- No offense but your baby looks like a shrimp. But I'm sure he/she will grow out of this awkward phase.
-Erin
Congrats on this new life!!
Congratulations!! I was wondering that on Tuesday, but didn't want to say anything. So when does that make you due? Our prayers are with you. Love Mom
So I've noticed the new widget...I think we all need details!! YEAH!!
Okay, so I noticed the baby counter a couple days ago, but didn't want to be the first to comment (what if I was some how mistaken?). Congratulations, I'm so excited for the two of you!
Ok. so you can't just put the baby counter on your blog and not give details! Blog it and give me a call. Congrats!! Let me know if there is anything you need.
So I just noticed your new baby ticker--like many others. I am so excited for you!! We soo need to get together and talk babies!! Give us a post filling us in, we are all dying to know more!! Yeah for you and Joe.
HOORAY!! Oh my goodness I am so excited for you and your family! I think everyone is wanting more details?? Like, when is the due date? *sigh* I am not suppose to be getting baby hungry just yet.
Post a Comment