CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Living Planet Aquarium

Last week we went to the aquarium with our friends. We love to see all the animals at the aquarium. Hayden seems to be most impressed with the sting rays and the displays where you can touch sea creatures. However, I don't think he really cares about those particular animals he just loves that he gets to play in the water. And when we are done he gets to wash his hands. My favorite is definitely the sea horses and jelly fish.

Hayden trying to hold Elli's hand.
Climbing through the coral reef.

James, Hayden & Elli
James, Elli, & Hayden


Hayden and some random child.

2 comments:

Ryan and Erin said...

I love that he is so friendly- he is so good with babies! And I think Sydney has learned from him because she hugs little ones like her. We love Hayden so much!
-Erin

Michelle... said...

That was a fun trip. James is such a goof-ball!