Hayden had a lot more fun than indicated by the pictures.
Last week Hayden and I took Grandma Great to lunch with her friends. Her friend Vida gave Hayden a dollar. This morning I asked Hayden if he wanted to spend his dollar. We decided to take him to the mall to go on the merry-go-round. It cost $1.50 but he only had $1. I decided that I would pay the extra $.50 since I was riding with him. At one point I told him to pat the horse and say "giddy-up." He started doing it. It was really cute. He was very angry when it was time to leave.



3 comments:
So cute! What a fun boy Hayden is!
-Erin
Great pictures. I have wanted to take James on the carousel at the mall. Maybe the mall needs to be one of our next outings...lunch, the dinosaur play area, and the carousel.
What about Wheeler Farm? I heard you went there too. I work just over the fence from wheeler farm and thought that maybe one of these days we could hang out there during my hour lunch break.
Post a Comment