CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Trick-or-Treating at UESP

10/30/09

Joe's work invites the employees' children to come trick-or-treat through the building. I like that we have more than one occasion to put the kids in the costumes because when you spend so much time making them or spending money I don't like to feel like it was all for only ten minutes.

Hayden loved getting treats from everyone one. Especially because they kept giving him more than one treat (this caused a little confusion the next night).


Parker on the other hand hated his costume. ?But he looked so cute and I worked so hard on his cute little box (my mom made the cloth part).

Every time we put his costume on this is what he did. So he was in it for less than 10 minutes in all the days combined.


0 comments: