CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Halloween

10/31/09

Halloween was a lot of fun this year. Usually we hang out at my parents for their party but this year we decided to go to Joe's brother's house for a party. We had lots of fun doing a spider craft, reading stories, eating donuts off a string, having a spooky dinner, and of course trick-or treating. I wish I took pictures of our fun dinner.

This is a cute bag I made for Hayden. I got the idea from the same place I get all of my ideas, my good friend Sharla. Check out her fun blog.



Joe decide that we needed to all be dressed up so we quickly changed the boys costumes and were characters from the Wizard of Oz. I was Dorothy. Parker was my puppy dog Toto. Hayden was a lion and Joe was the scarecrow.

These are all the Young cousins except Elsie was sleeping.

The guys posing for a picture. Ryan was an aphid to go along with his Erin as a flower and Sydney as a ladybug, too funny.

The boys had fun eating the donut off the string. When the men had a turn the all started fight that so and so was cheating.

Hayden and Sydney were so cute trick-or-treating together.






1 comments:

Candi said...

For some reason this last picture just made me laugh. The lions hair is awesome!!! I'm so weird.