CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Playroom Dreams

I wish I had a house. It isn't horrible living at my parents' house. They have a nice big house but it just isn't mine. I want to have my things, my space etc. I can't wait until we get into another house. The thing i want more than anything in a new house is a playroom. I have always hated having toys in kids bedrooms. I think bedrooms should be for sleeping not playing. I have grand ideas in my mind for a playroom. Even if they aren't very realistic I can still have fun imagining it.

My brother-in-law and his family have the best playroom. It is so big and has lots of cute little doors that go into a crawl space. There is so much room for all the toys. Hayden loves to go play there. The last time we were there the Playmobil castle was set out. Hayden had so much fun playing with the knights and the soldiers.

1 comments:

Candi said...

I am with you on the idea that toys should not be in the bedroom. But...we do have her toys in her bedroom. I can't wait to get the bonus room finished so we can move all toys up there. We just don't see it happening any time soon.