Soooo cute! I just bought those same letters to spruce up and hang on my kids walls. Just the first letters of their names. That is super cute though!!
I was a very supportive bystander. Not once did I spill food on the letters while this project was underway.
I love how my wife beautifies our home. If I were in charge, we'd have ugly BYU pennants on our wall with a picture of a fighter jet also hanging somewhere. Or something. I just wouldn't know any better.
Love the craft! I just might have to go out and make some myself. I don't really have any Valentine's decorations so that might just be perfect :)
About photoshop - I just went on the shabbyprincess.com website and went through their tutorial. After doing that I could do the basics. That's about it - but I'm learning. I love it so much more than regular scrapbooking!
Hayden was born January 9, 2007. He is such a sweet little boy. He currently loves anything to do with trains. He can never get enough football and basketball. He knows all of his letters and likes to count. You can get him to do most anything if you tell him he can have a treat.
Angel Baby
Scott Leland Young
Scott was stillborn December 28, 2007. My water broke the day before. I enjoyed feeling him wiggle and move up until the moment he was born. He was just too tiny to live outside the womb. Scott is my sweet angel baby and I look forward to raising him in the hereafter.
Scott's Blog
Parker
Parker Theron Young
Parker was born December 19, 2008. He was named after his great great Grandmother (maiden name) and Papa Anderson. He is a very good baby who lets Mommy sleep at least 8 hours a night. I look forward to watching him grow each day.
12 comments:
I LOVE! my Boo letters, do I get some of these too? Pretty pretty please
Those are so cute!! Good Job!!
very cute
Impressive crafting. Where did you find the wooden letters?
I was totally going to make those too! I just haven't gotten around to getting letters yet? Did you get them from Joann's???
Soooo cute! I just bought those same letters to spruce up and hang on my kids walls. Just the first letters of their names.
That is super cute though!!
I bought the letters at Robert's.
It was so fun. We really should do more crafts together. I actually get the project done when I have some extra motivation.
I was a very supportive bystander. Not once did I spill food on the letters while this project was underway.
I love how my wife beautifies our home. If I were in charge, we'd have ugly BYU pennants on our wall with a picture of a fighter jet also hanging somewhere. Or something. I just wouldn't know any better.
Love the craft! I just might have to go out and make some myself. I don't really have any Valentine's decorations so that might just be perfect :)
About photoshop - I just went on the shabbyprincess.com website and went through their tutorial. After doing that I could do the basics. That's about it - but I'm learning. I love it so much more than regular scrapbooking!
Very cute!
Hows about some more pics of that cute baby of yours!
Very cute! I love decoupage! Your baby boy is adorable :)
Post a Comment