Yesterday Hayden was in rotten mood. We got out the door for music class and he didn't really want to participate. I could tell he wasn't feeling well and since my sister and her kids have strep I decided to take Hayden to the doctor. Sure enough he tested positive for strep throat. Joe wasn't feeling well the day before so I told him I wanted him to go in and get checked, too. Yep, Joe also has strep. Good news is that the pediatrician says babies don't get strep and I don't need to worry about Parker.
Hayden refused to nap yesterday and once again threw every pair of socks, bib and burp rag on the floor and got out every toy. His room was a disaster and I didn't have the energy to clean it up. (But I did. With Hayden's help of course.)
I was supposed to work on a craft with a friend but canceled due to illness. Instead I told her I would drop the stuff off at her house so she could finish up her stuff. On my way to her home I was on the phone with another friend when I saw flashing red and blue lights in my rear view mirror. I quickly hung up the phone and pulled out my license and registration. The police officer said I did not come to a complete stop at the stop sign. Thankfully he gave me a written warning instead of a ticket.
Why when it rains does it always seem to pour?
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Rough Day
Posted by Young Family at 5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, so sorry about your bad day! I hate those times. Hopefully, everyone will be healthy soon. At least u didn't get a ticket. :)
I'm glad you didn't get a ticket. I hope you don't get strep like the rest of your boys.
Post a Comment