CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Pie


The perfect way to start the day!

4 comments:

Erica said...

LOVE IT! I'm glad I'm not the only one who sometimes has a little sugary treat for breakfast :)

Jodi said...

Yumm...Now I want pumpkin pie, but it's fast Sunday!

Texas Tingey said...

Wow! It has been a whle since I have checked blogs.........you've been busy!! I love your halloween treats. They all turned out cute. Hayden looks so adorable in his little costume. Aubrey wouldn't wear hers. So, she ended up in dress ups as a fairy. I wanted her to be a puppy.
MMMM........pumpkin pie sounds yummy. You need to try pumpkin pancakes!!! Go to my blog and from there go to Matt and Michelles blog to find the recipe.

Alisha said...

Yum! Pumpkin pie my favorite! I don't have your email. I had it saved on my old school account and I can't access that anymore. If you want just send me an email alishaoxley@yahoo.com