In July there was a really big rain storm. Hayden wanted to go outside but Joe told him no because he would get wet. I asked Joe how he is supposed to learn about the rain if he doesn't ever get to be in it? I then took Hayden outside. He loved splashing in the puddles. He wanted to stay in the gutter because the water was so deep. He was soaking wet up to his bum from all the splashing. 

Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Rain
Posted by Young Family at 3:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How fun! That's so great that you saw it from an educational perspective.
I love a good walk in the rain!
What a fun mommy!
That's so the teacher in you Jessica. Hopefully I can remember what it's like to see the world from a kids prespective and let them explore too :)
You're so smart to make sure he learns about rain by playing in it. I need to do that with Sam :)
When do you do those play dates? I'd love to come.
How fun I loved playing in summer rain as a child!!
those are some of the best times and i remember playing in the rain as a kid and hayden will remember that forever, you're great. keep the imagination flowing. love, rob
Post a Comment