CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cleanup


Hayden and I were cleaning his room today. We had everything cleaned except his stack rings. The post was on the shelf where it goes but I could not find the rings. I asked Hayden where the rings were. He walked over to the heat register, took the cover off and pointed. Sure enough, all five rings were down there.

5 comments:

The Monkey Mama said...

Awesome! I LOVE it when the kids "hide" stuff :)

Allie said...

This is something that has always amazed me about Jadyn since she was little. I could ask her where something was and 90% of the time she would go to wherever she had stashed it and bring it to me! Hayden is so cute! I'll email ya about lunch

Sarah S said...

What is with hiding toys in places where the heat comes out?? Eli loves opening/closing our radiator covers and stashing his treasures inside. We keep wondering what we left behind at our old condo since we forgot to check them before we left...

Jen said...

He's so smart! Good thing you thought to ask before you looked :)

Michelle... said...

I am so impressed that he tells you right where things are.