CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Big Cottonwood Canyon

Last weekend we went up Big Cottonwood Canyon for Cowboy Dinners (aka tinfoil dinners) with Joe's parents and Jill. We had a good time. Hayden got filthy. I should never have put him in a white shirt to eat strawberries and play in the mountains.

While we were eating dinner Hayden got really mad about something and started throwing a tantrum. Since his bedroom wasn't there I put him in his stroller and moved him away with his back toward everyone. He quickly calmed down and enjoyed playing with the weeds.

Time out

I'm sure that Hayden's favorite part was throwing rocks in the river with Grandma. He loves rocks, water and Grandma. When you put them all together he is really happy.

4 comments:

Michelle... said...

I love tinfoil dinners in the mountins. James is also big into throwing rocks in the water. He could do that for hours. And seriously - a white shirt in the mountains! lol :)

Sarah S said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh the tantrums. Aren't they so fun?? Especially when you're around other people too. Glad your dinner was good!

Krazy Khania said...

Luckly you can get new white shirts cheap! That looks like so much fun!!

Unknown said...

it looks like you guys had a good time. i love the mountains and picnics. hopefully there will be a day where we can all relax ad watch the river flow again soon. love, rob