Last spring Joe and I, along with our little boys, participated in the Running With Angles 5K. There was an essay contest that Joe entered that you were to write about why you were running this 5K. Joe wrote about Scott and of course won. What did he win? The privilege or running the St. George Marathon (no the contest didn't pay for it just gave you a guaranteed entry). So the training began, but only on days it was convenient or appealing.
The first weekend of October we headed down to St. George with my parents. We stayed at a neighbors house down there. We ate yummy food and had a great weekend.
I am so proud of Joe for attempting and completing a marathon! I think he has more in his future.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Run Joe, Run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I didn't realize how horrible I looked right after finishing the run. Ha ha. It really was fun, and I've already forgotten about the pain and suffering. Bring on Logan or St. George in 2011!!
Post a Comment