CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Spooky Dinner

Chris' annual Spooky Dinner is a lot of fun. We all love to have themed parties. It is fun to be able to see everyone in their fun Halloween costumes.



Bradley is the cutest little Peter Pan I have ever seen.


Chris always makes this great spider web and the littles love to crawl through it.



It can be rather difficult to get a good picture with all the littles.


I loved family themed costumes. Maybe next year I can come up with something. This year wasn't the year because I really wanted Hayden to be the gingerbread man that I wore when I was little.

Here is our spooky food. The little ate hot dogs with worms.

Mini caramel apples.

Bones

Graveyard dip

Eyeballs

3 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Every Halloween I say I'm going to do a spooky dinner and have yet to do it- does Papa Murphy's pumpkin pizza count? Sigh- maybe next year!

bill and teresa bush said...

hey! i got your message and text ya last week...but maybe you don't get texts...anyway we had to run to idaho unexpectedly this weekend...but maybe you and i can get the kiddos together this week...playdate?

bb,tonya and cam... said...

lol that comment above is me...from billys parents computer...sorry.