CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Growing Up is Hard

Sometimes I wish I was a little child and my mom and dad would tell me what to do. It wasn't hard to know what I should do. If I listened to my parents and did what I was told I was happy and had made the right choice.

Now I don't know what the right choice is. I am tired of making wrong choices and dealing with the consequences. I just need someone to tell me what to do. I don't want people's "advice." I want to know what is the right decision. I want the stress taken from me and put on someone else.

Can't I just be little again?

2 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

Call me. We'll talk

Darrell and Alissa said...

Are you ok?! I do completely agree- I hate making decisions!!