CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New House



We put an offer on a new home yesterday. The bank accepted our offer this morning. The latest we will close is April 5. I am so ready to be getting into another house. It isn't my dream house but I so excited to make it a home we love.


The house is in West Jordan. It has 2525 square feet. The basement is fully finished. It sits on .23 acres.





16 comments:

A womb for rent said...

Love it! Congrats! Its by my mommy's house.

Ralina said...

It looks like it's been kept up nice. Looks like a nice house. How exciting to get back into your own place!

Ralina said...

Oh wait, its a brand new house? I just realized you said it was a new home. That's a big lot if it's a new home.

Erin said...

I'm jealous of a garage and counter space in the kitchen. I'm excited for you!

Joe said...

It is not a brand new house. It was a short sale. New house for US.

Darrell and Alissa said...

so much fun! I love the red- one day I WILL be brave and paint my kitchen that color!

Carrie said...

very cute, congrats

Carrie said...

very cute, congrats

Alisha said...

I like it! Love the fireplaces, wish I had one at my house:)

McIntire Madness said...

Very fun! Enjoy!

Matt said...

Awesome house. Looks like you will have a lot of fun!
--Matt and Michelle

Brynnly and Alan said...

The house looks great! CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you guys! How are you wanting to paint your house? I'm painting pretty much the whole upstairs! I'm tired of it and need a change! I had my neighbor come over and look at it today. He'll call me later with a bid. I think he's pretty reasonably priced. You should call him. :D

Rachel Doyle said...

Congrats! How fun to have a new house -

Jodi said...

How exciting! Hope it's a happy home for your sweet family.

Erica said...

congratulations! it looks lovely and i can't wait to see all you do with it - you talented woman!

Michelle said...

Love the house Jessica! I'm very excited for you. :D