Okay, here it goes. I am attempting to get caught up on my pathetic blog. It is only 4:53am. I can't sleep but I don't know that I am awake enough to make sure that anything I say makes sense. We shall see.
Hayden was born January 9, 2007. He is such a sweet little boy. He currently loves anything to do with trains. He can never get enough football and basketball. He knows all of his letters and likes to count. You can get him to do most anything if you tell him he can have a treat.
Angel Baby
Scott Leland Young
Scott was stillborn December 28, 2007. My water broke the day before. I enjoyed feeling him wiggle and move up until the moment he was born. He was just too tiny to live outside the womb. Scott is my sweet angel baby and I look forward to raising him in the hereafter.
Scott's Blog
Parker
Parker Theron Young
Parker was born December 19, 2008. He was named after his great great Grandmother (maiden name) and Papa Anderson. He is a very good baby who lets Mommy sleep at least 8 hours a night. I look forward to watching him grow each day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment