CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Brilea Designs

When my sister, Rebecca, and her husband, Lance, were sealed in the temple my brother-in-law wanted to buy a snow globe of the temple for Rebecca. Did you know that there were no snow globes of the temple until now? Lance decided since they weren't available he would design them. He wrote to the LDS church to get permission. After permission was granted he got to work. Months of waiting are now over. The snow globes arrived this week. They are beautiful. I can't wait to have one on display ion my new house. Go check out Brilea Designs. You will be glad you did.


3 comments:

Mike and Erika said...

Wow! That is awesome! I will have to get one.

Erin said...

That is so cool! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Sarah S said...

That's really cool! And in response to your comment on my blog - my email is sarah2405 at hotmail dot com. I'm excited to see the potty training ebook!! Thanks so much.