CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

10/17/09

Every October Farnsworth Farms has a Halloween/Fall festival. They have a tractor-pulled hay ride, hot cider, donuts, pumpkin path and other activities. This year we had Grandma and Grandpa Young come with us.


The weather was perfect; no coats needed. We enjoyed the cool fall air while we sipped our cider and devoured our donut (Hayden was way sticky). Hayden loved the hay ride.

My favorite part of the movie is when Charlie Brown and his friends are going trick-or-treating and the kids say, "I got three quarters." "I got a popcorn ball." And Charlie Brown says, "I got a rock." This continues after each house. For some reason it makes me laugh every time.




I had such a fun time with the family that night but the best part was I made a new friend. Her name is Jennifer. She is a photographer for Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. I had a wonderful time getting to know her. I hope to be able to help her with some of the projects she does for NILMDTS.

0 comments: