Is their anything better in life than good friends? I don't think so. When I started teaching over six years ago I taught with Julie Henderson. We quickly became good friends. I looked forward to going to work each day and visiting with Julie. We would get to school too early and stay too late. We would grade papers while watching musical, talk about everything, anything and nothing at all for hours. I have always looked up to Julie. She is such an amazing person. She always has been such a great example to me, be it teaching, spiritually, or any other aspect of life.
When I quite teaching after Hayden was born I quickly began missing our daily visits. I am so grateful that she got married not too long after I did and our husbands enjoy being together too. Now we can all hang out together. We don't get together nearly as often as I would like but this fall we were able to do a few fun things together. In September we all went up Provo Canyon for a picnic (I forgot the camera) and in October Julie and I took the kids to Gardner Village to see the witches and get cookies.
Hayden is almost two years older than Anna. I think he should take Anna on her first date when she is 16. Or, if she will wait two months Parker could take Anna on a date.

1 comments:
Parker and Anna sitting in a tree. V-I-S-I-T-I-N-G.
Post a Comment