CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 11, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

11/26/2009

I know, I know, Thanksgiving was months ago. But better late than never. My birthday was on Thanksgiving this year. We had an enjoyable day. Joe made pancakes for breakfast and served it to me in bed. Hayden and Parker ate it. Joe gave me a beautiful picture of Christ and a cute nativity. Parker and Hayden gave me a gift card to In-N-Out Burger.

After a low key morning we went to the zoo. It was such a lovely fall day and we had fun having Daddy with us at the zoo.

This year we had dinner with the Young family. It was a fun day.


Attempt at a family picture.


The kid table
Parker loves Grandma Young so much!



He really is thankful for Mommy!


I made my first pumpkin pies. (I made 4)



Allen with Elsie and Daisy
How!

There were candles in all the pies and I had to race down the counter to blow them all out. I failed!

3 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

Holy Cow! I don't think I ever called and wished you happy birthday. What kind of crappy friend am I???? Happy Birthday for whatever it is worth.

Carrie said...

cute pictures

Brynnly and Alan said...

Happy birthday! Looks like you had a great day. Nice job on those pies. They look great!