Hayden is such a bright little boy. He remembers everything you tell him. He knew all of his letter names and sounds before he was two. Now he knows both capital and lower case letters. Here he is doing his lady bug puzzle that you match the capital and lower case letters. I love to hear him say capital and lower case.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Smarty Pants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
He's got the two of u for parents, how could he NOT be smart! :)
BTW, I'm finally back to blogging. You might want to check out the current bumps in the road.
Jessica- what acute little family you have! I am so glad we have the internet to stay in contact and find long lost friends from forever ago! Uh, it's Alissa- Jeff Taylor's sister... you know....
oh so fun to watch them grow and learn! billy did serve in spain-barcelona mission....we knew a couple people that served in madrid too! When did you serve? billy got home in 2005...
Fun to see you on my blog. As for getting your kids not to say certain things...that's a hard one. HY did this one too (actually after grandma left---that was her favorite thing to say). But slowly he lost it because every time he'd say it, I'd replace it with "Oh boy" or "Wow" or something else I felt was appropriate. Of course, Grandma isn't around that often so it's easy in that sense. Every time she comes to visit we have to relearn what not to say.
Your little men are getting so big and so smart.
Post a Comment