CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lagoon

8/20/09

My parents' s stake has Stake Lagoon Day every year. My parents and I took Hayden up in the late afternoon. Joe met us there around 6:00. Hayden had such a great time riding all the rides. I had a great time seeing my little boy so excited and happy. I don't know who had more fun.

I am so glad my parents came with us. I was able to ride rides with Hayden and really focus on him. My parents were so great to take care of Parker for me.

Hayden rode almost all of the rides in Kiddie Land. My parents drove Joe's car and took the boys home for us. Joe and I stayed and rode rides until the park closed. Unfortunately, it was a weekday and the park closed at 10:00. We only got to ride four rides :( We hope to go back just the two of us in October for Frightmares and ride all the rides.











3 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

He has got to be one of the cutest kids ever!

Joe said...

My favorite was watching him on the car. He really took that ride seriously.

Candi said...

How fun!