On of Joe's coworkers asked him this week what we did on Halloween. Joe told him that we took the boys trick-or-treating with friends. The coworker said, "Whoa, you have been here for like two weeks and you already have friends?" Joe told him that the people are from our church. The guy was amazed that we (LDS) make friends with people from our congregation. He asked Joe if we are in the same congregation as Gerry, Joe's boss, and Joe told him no that the wards are divided geographically. They talked a little bit more and Joe invited him to go to church with us on Sunday. He said he would think about it. I think it would be great if he came. I am proud of Joe for sharing the gospel.
One of the families we went trick-or-treating with invited us for dinner on Tuesday. It was fun to go visit with them and get to know them. I really hope we can make some good friends while we are here.
I took dessert and decided to make it like "Nothin' Bundt Cakes." I think it turned out okay.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment