CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Life

Life is crazy right now. I feel like I can't keep my head on straight. We moved into our new house a few weeks ago. Things are still a mess. There are lots of boxes to still unpack and even more things to clean. The list of projects keeps getting longer and longer.

The dishwasher leaked all over the kitchen and through the ceiling in the basement (it hadn't been hooked up). The dryer is not working well. The water softener leaked and we had to pull up carpet and need to replace some carpet pad. The tile finally got finished. The yard needs tons of work. We cannot find the shut off for the water to the fridge (even the plumber can't find it). We don't have internet at home so whenever I need to use the computer I have to do it while I'm at school or call my parents to look things up for me. It is getting a little old.

I have been very frustrated with Hayden's teacher at daycare. Monday it was the last straw and I decided to pull the boys out. Thankfully I found a lady right by school that does at home daycare. She had spots for both boys. I met her after school and the boys will be starting there on Monday. I hope it is a better situation.


There are only eight more weeks of school. It is nice to see the end in sight. I can't wait to be home with the boys again. I miss them so much. I do not feel like I have taught by class nearly enough. I hope they do okay on the CRT's in a few weeks.


Hopefully when school is done I can get my house in order and get back into the swing of things. Maybe by then we will have the internet and I will update my severely neglected blog. I am five months behind. But it probably won't happen. I'll end up finding more things that need to be taken care of first.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Sorry things are so stressful right now. I hope the new daycare is better for you guys. Best of luck with the last 8 weeks of school and getting settled into the house. You can do it!

Julie Baldwin said...

Hang in there. At least you have a house and a yard of your very own. 8 weeks, just take it one day at a time. I'll be praying for you...like always. :)

Ralina said...

I am sorry about all that has been going on. I am so glad you found that new preschool for your boys and I hope it works out great. How nice it will be once school is out, not too much longer. It was so good to see you last week.

Brynnly and Alan said...

When it rains it pours it seems like. Sorry life is so insane for you! Guess it makes you appreciate the good times. Hope everything works out! I'm sure it will.